■Mechanical Dynamics Laboratory
12/1997, Ph.D., The University of Tokyo
03/1995, M.S., The University of Tokyo
09/2013, Ph.D., The University of Tokyo
03/2010, M.S., The University of Tokyo
Mechanical Dynamics, Mechanical Vibration, Acoustics
- 1.Modelling and prediction of mechanical noise and vibration based on Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA) and Structural Intensity (SI); Development of conceptual design procedure for structure-borne sound.
- 2.Scientific analysis of musical instruments and design of low noise structure for mechanical systems.
- 3.Development of Analysis Method using signal processing for non-linear vibration of musical instruments and for diagnoses of machine and human.
Vibration power flow for low noise and vibration is vortex-typed (Fig.1). The comparison of power flows between two violins gives the effective knowledge for low vibration transmission using the bridge structure (Fig.2). Time-frequency analysis is used to identify the vibration model of real machine (Fig.3).
- 1)T.Yamazaki, Y.Komukai, H.Nakamura, “Vibration Reduction on Panel Structure with Line Connections by Considering Vibration Energy Flow,” Transactions of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.47, No.1 pp.159-164 (2016).
- 2)T.Yamazaki, T.Horiuchi, S.Suda, H.Nakamura, “Reduction of Transmitted Power on a Plane by Using Mode Pair Cancellation,” Transactions of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.46, No.3 pp.775-780 (2015).
- 3)Y.Itoh, T.Imazu, H.Nakamura, T.Yamazaki, “Time-Frequency Analysis with Digital Filter for Nonlinear System Characterization in Mechanical Vibrations,” Proc. of The 22th International Congress on Soound and Vibration, 1009.pdf (2015)
- 4)H.Nakamura, T.Yamazaki, S.A.A.Aziz, “Estimation of Road Profile from Steering Vibration Using ICA,” Proc. of The 22th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, 963.pdf (2015)
- 5)T.Yamazaki, H.Nakamura, “Passive Control of Structural Intensity on A Flat Panel by Beam Attachment,” Proc. of The 22th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, 940.pdf (2015)
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers，Acoustical Society of Japan, Institute of Noise Control Engineering of Japan, Japan Fluid Power System Society, Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Institute on Noise and Vibration Technology for Next Generation
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Acoustical Society of Japan，
|◯ Professors: 1||◯ Assistant Professors: 1||◯ Visiting Professors: 2|
|◯ Postgraduates: 5||◯ Undergraduates: 14|
Facilities:Analyzers and sensors for Sound and Vibration Measurement, Anechoic Chamber, Enviromental Test Chamber Enviromental Test Chamber