■Social Information System Laboratory
03/1993, Ph.D., Tohoku University
03/1979, M.S., Tohoku University
09/2015, Ph.D., Okayama University
- 1. Information control system operation management.
- 2. New social infrastructure technology.
We investigate decision making that uses information mathematical principle techniques and information technology for large-scale social infrastructure including water services, traffic, electric power, and information systems.
Flow time and volume in large-scale water distribution networks
Maximization of traveling points by electric vehicles
Trihalomethane (THM) formation is related to the time that chlorine used as a disinfectant in water purification plants is in contact with organic substances (THM precursors) in untreated water. We are developing a solution algorithm for analytically calculating water residence time in water purification plants, which determines the time that chlorine is in contact with organic matter, affecting THM formation.
We are investigating route optimization to maximize the number of points visited by an electric vehicle in a tour beginning and ending at the same point, considering the battery properties and capacity.
- 1) Sekozawa, “Demand estimation method using reverse pipe network analysis in water supply network,” International Journal of Systems Applications, Engineering & Development, vol. 8, pp. 292–300 (2014).
- 2) Sekozawa, “New method calculating water residence time for trihalomethane in a water supply network,” International Journal of Systems Applications, Engineering & Development, vol. 7(3), pp. 113–121 (2013).
- 3) Sekozawa, “Overlapping control system for water distribution network,” International Journal of Systems Applications, Engineering & Development, vol. 7(2), pp.77–86 (2013)
- 1)Ozawa, Murata, “Questionnaire survey of skill acquisition process for nurses of middle standing,” The Japanese Journal of Ergonomics, vol. 48(6), pp. 313–323 (2012).
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan Fellow, Society of Instrument and Control Engineers.
Japan Ergonomics Research Society.
|◯ Professors: 1||◯ Assistant Professors: 1|
|◯ Undergraduates: 12|
Number of alumni: Undergraduates: 140; Postgraduates (M.C.): 12