■Biological and Environmental Measurement Laboratory
10/2005, Ph.D., Tokyo Institute of Technology
03/1996, M.S., Kanagawa University
Simulation of sound propagation in oceans, and development of an analytical method for sound propagation, Development of a method for estimating temperature rises in the human body. Development of an acoustical camera with a lens.
- 1)“Three dimensional analysis of temperature rise in soft tissue with bone near the focal area caused by focused ultrasonic radiation,” Acoustic Science and Technology, vol. 36(2), pp. 178–181 (2015).
- 2)“Relationship between spatial distribution of noise sources and target scatterings observed in the 2010 sea trial of ambient noise imaging,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 52(7B), 07HG02 (6 pages) (2013).
- 3)“Experiment and numerical analysis of temperature rise in phantom caused by high-intensity focused ultrasonic irradiation,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 52(7B), 07HF09 (5 pages) (2013).
- 4)“Basic study of properties of planate acoustic lens constructed with phononic crystal structure, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 51(7B), 07GG11 (5 pages) (2012).
- 5)“Simulation of sound propagation in shallow water of Antarctic Ocean using numerical analysis method: Characteristics of sound propagation at observed line L in winter season, Transactions of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers. A, vol. J94-A (11), 862–869 (2011).
- 6)“Measurement of temperature-dependent sound velocities in acoustic lens material using sing-around method,” Journal of the Marine Acoustics Society of Japan, vol. 38(4), pp. 195–202 (2011).
Affiliated Academic Organizations
Acoustical Society of Japan, The Japan Society of Ultrasonics in Medicine, The Marine Acoustic Society of Japan, Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Acoustical Society of America.
|◯ Associate Professors: 1||◯ Postgraduates: 3|
|◯ Undergraduates: 11|
Facilities: Acoustic intensity measurement system, scanning laser Doppler system, ultrasound diagnostic imaging system.