■Electronic Circuits Engineering Laboratory
06/1986, Dr. Eng., Tohoku University
09/2015, Dr. Eng., Yamagata University
A. Saitou: Electrical Engineering and MOT.
- 1. Wide-band amplifiers.
- 2. High-speed analog-digital converters.
- 3. Bio-sensor circuits and networks.
- 4. Switched-capacitor circuits.
- 5. Filters.
Research on analog CMOS integrated circuits.
Analog integrated circuits have been used in electronic devices, such as electronic parts in vehicles, communication devices, and auxiliary peripherals to improve our quality of life. Analog integrated circuits play an important role as an interface with the natural world in signal processing. We believe that improving circuit building blocks, such as oscillators, operational amplifiers, operational transconductance amplifier, voltage references, and DC-DC converters, is essential for improving the performance of analog integrated circuits. Therefore, our research is focused on developing and improving the building blocks of analog circuits. The figures above show our novel beta multiplier reference.
- 1) N. Retrian, and T. Shima, “Noise Reduction Technique of Switched-Capacitor Low-Pass Filter Using Adaptive Configuration,” IEICE E99-A(2),pp.540-54. (2016).
- 2) T.shima and N. Retdian, “A High Resolution Time-to-Digital Converter Utilizing Coupled Oscillator, ORIGAMI,” Proc. of 2015 European Conf. on Circuit Theory and Design, pp.1-4, (2015).
- 3) T. Shima and T. Kusaga, “Oscillation mechanism analysis of the N-stage ring oscillator ORIGAMI,” IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering. vol. 5(6), pp. 632-638 (2010).
- 4)T. Shima, “Temperature insensitive current reference circuit using standard CMOS devices,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol. J92-A(4), pp. 226-233 (2009).
Affiliated Academic Organizations
T. Shima: IEEE, IEICE, IEEJ
A. Saitou: IEICE, MSJ, JSDE
|◯ Professors: 1||◯ Assistant Professors: 1|
|◯ Graduates: 1||◯ Undergraduates: 14|
Facilities:Spectrum analyzer, digital oscilloscope, arbitrary waveform generator, lock-in amplifier, impedance analyzer, microscope, gain-phase analyzer, logic analyzer, board manufacturing machine.