■Information Network and Media Laboratory
03/1990, Dr.Eng., Tokyo Institute of Technology
03/1987, M.S., Tokyo Institute of Technology
03/2008, Ph.D., Institute of Information Security
03/1981, M.S., Tokyo University of Science
- 1.Management systems for copyrights and personal information using information capsule agents.
- 2.Collecting information about access rights and protection against information leakage.
- 3.Watermark systems for the distribution of multimedia information.
- 4.Digital archive systems based on ontologies and self-organized file systems.
Information security is fundamental for safety on networks and computers. This technology prevents crimes on the Internet, and protects copyright for images on websites and personal information stored in databases managed by schools or governments. We investigate security systems and resolve problems arising from specific activities in various communities. For example, information capsules are a copyright management system based on mobile agents that resolves the problems of copyrights automatically.
- 1)S. Nakamura, K. Suzuki, T. Morizumi, S. Miyata, and H. Kinoshita, “Detecting covert channels using a transitive closure algorithm,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol. J96-A(4), pp. 175–183 (2013).
- 2)“A hypergraph-based model against information leakage by inference,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol. J95-D(4), pp. 812–824 (2012).
- 3)S. Miyata, H. Kinoshita, T. Morizumi, and L. Chao, “Game theoretic analysis of the value exchange system,” 2013 IEEE 37th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference Workshops (COMPSACW), July 2013.
- 4)S. Miyata, K. Suzuki, T. Morizumi, and H. Kinoshita, “Access control model for the My Number national identification program in Japan,” 2014 IEEE 38th International Computer Software and Applications Conference Workshops (COMPSACW), July 2014.
Affiliated Academic Organizations
H. Kinoshita: IEEE, IEICE, IPSJ
T. Morizumi: IEICE
|◯ Professors: 1||◯ Assistant Professors: 1|
|◯ Postgraduates: 4||◯ Undergraduates: 14|
Facilities: Experimental cloud file systems.
Number of alumni: Undergraduates: 190 ; Postgraduates (M.C.): 18.